Sheep/Lambs have been fed / Not Fed Double-Sided Silver Sign
The double-sided plaques is a useful way of making sure your sheep gets fed but not over-fed at the right times of day. Use as a note for yourself or as a reminder for others. The plaque comes with a ribbon attached through holes in the top corners so that it can easily be hooked somewhere prominent and reversed when required. It is made of aluminium with a wood effect pattern which is known for its rust-free qualities. The design is heat-pressed onto the sign which gives it a glossy finish, to make it both an attractive and functional accessory.
If you want your plaque to say the names of your sheep or change the text entirely, select the personalised option and tell us the name/text you want included in the box above; otherwise the sign will read the standard wording depending on which one you selected from the drop-down list. Easy!
Your sheep will baa thankful for it!
The sign options from the drop-down menu are:
1) PERSONALISED TEXT - for example: NAME has been fed / NAME has not been fed
2) SHEEP FED, NOT FED The sign will read: The sheep have been fed / The sheep have not been fed.
3) SHEEP FED BREA... The sign will read: The sheep have had breakfast / The sheep have had dinner.
4) LAMBS FED, NOT FED The sign will read: The lambs have been fed / The lambs have not been fed.
5) LAMBS FED BREA... The sign will read: The lambs have had breakfast / The lambs have had dinner.
Dimensions 15cm x 10cm x 0.14cm / 6" x 4"
Please visit our shop for other themed signs.
This sign contains graphics from Melissa Bastow at Dorky prints