Easy Ideas for Random Acts of Kindness November 13 2017
We know all too well that the busy-ness of of life sometimes gets in the way of us thinking about others. Making random acts of kindness a daily habit, helps to jolt us into being a little more altruistic. But what can you do to make the world a better place? As we love little sayings that customers request for their signs, we've collected together some of favourite quotations below, to appeal to your better nature:
1) A little spark of kindness puts a colossal burst of sunshine into someone's day.
2) Make one person happy each day and in 40 years you will have made 14,600 human beings happy for a little time at least. (Charles Wiley)
3) Know that your kindness has a ripple effect in the universe.
4) It's nice to be important but it is important to be nice. (Kermit the Frog).
5) Do all things with kindness.
6) Kindness has a beautiful way of reaching down into a weary heart and making it shine like the rising sun.
7) Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
8) Strive not to be a success, but to be of value. (Albert Einstein)
9) One kind word can change someone's entire day.
10) If you can't be kind, be quiet.
11) Be the colour to someone's grey today.
12) Attitude is contagious. Is yours worth catching?
13) Listening is often the only thing needed to help someone.
14) Character is how you can treat those that do nothing for you.
15) Be kind to unkind people. They need it most.
16) Always be kinder than you feel.
17) Live simply, expect little, give much, love extravagantly.
18) How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.
19) Be silly, be honest, be kind. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
20) Act with kindness. Do not expect gratitude. (Confucius)
If our list isn't extensive enough then peruse our Pinterest board at: http://bit.ly/1QJ39LQ If your heart has been caught by a particular quotation, why not choose one of our blank signs for your own motivational phase, to inspire a random act of kindness everyday: http://bit.ly/13Km9F8